GM Recalling All Chevy Bolt Electric Vehicles Due To Fire RiskGeneral Motors said Friday it is recalling all Chevrolet Bolt electric vehicles sold worldwide to fix a battery problem that could cause fires.
Monorail Catches Fire At Sacramento State FairIt was a frightening afternoon for visitors at the State Fair in Sacramento when the monorail caught fire.
Firefighters Put Out Electrical Blaze in SF Parkside NeighborhoodFirefighters extinguished the fire in an electrical vault at 20th Avenue and Taraval Street.
San Jose Firefighters Battle Electrical Fire At Adult Party Supply StoreFirefighters were at the scene of a one-alarm electrical fire at an adult party supply store in San Jose Friday morning
Power Pole Fires Spark Outages Across San FranciscoPG&E mobilized utility crews from the East Bay to help repair a number of power outages in San Francisco on Sunday.
Fire Breaks Out At Lockheed Martin's Sunnyvale OfficesFirefighters responded to a fire at a Lockheed Martin office space in Sunnyvale Wednesday morning, fire officials said.
PG&E Worker Injured By Electrical Flash Repairing Transformer In SF BayviewA Pacific Gas and Electric employee received minor injuries Sunday afternoon when a piece of equipment failed during repairs to a transformer in San Francisco's Bayview neighborhood.
Marijuana Grow Found In East San Jose HomePolice are investigating a sophisticated marijuana growing operation in an East San Jose home that was discovered by firefighters putting out a blaze late Sunday night.
Richmond Warehouse Fire Reveals Large Marijuana GrowAn electrical fire at a Richmond warehouse Wednesday morning led to the discovery of a large marijuana growing operation inside the building, according to authorities.
Glitch Sparks Explosion, Fire At Walnut Creek Pumping StationA electrical fire burned at a water district pumping station in Walnut Creek Monday, exploding at least one electrical transformer and creating a large plume of fire and smoke.