Berkeley Engineer Pleads Not Guilty To Poisoning Co-WorkerA Berkeley engineer pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges he poisoned a female co-worker and her relatives by lacing her food and water with deadly cadmium and was ordered to be held on $2 million bail.
Berkeley Engineer Charged With Attempting To Poison Colleague
Berkeley Engineer Arrested For Allegedly Attempting To Poison Co-WorkerA Berkeley engineer is behind bars Monday night, facing charges that he tried to murder his co-worker by repeatedly poisoning her over the course of nearly a year and a half.
Sea Lions Rescued Off SoCal Coast Show Signs Of PoisoningMarine experts say 12 pregnant female sea lions rescued in Southern California waters exhibited signs of poisoning that may be linked to toxic ocean algae blooms.
Police Investigating Possible Toxic Poisoning After 2 Found Dead In Berkeley ApartmentBut police are investigating the deaths or 2 people discovered inside a Berkeley apartment on Saturday, as suspicious.
19 Sickened At Quinceañera In San Francisco's Mission DistrictA total of 19 people have been hospitalized, including three children in intensive care, after apparently ingesting gummy candy containing a still-undetermined substance at a children’s party in San Francisco on Saturday, a fire department spokesman said.
South Bay Dog Owners Warned After White Powder Found On Popular TrailSouth Bay dog owners are being warned to watch what their pets pick up.
Former Stanford Medical Student Accused Of Poisoning Lab MatesA former medical student at Stanford University has been charged with four felony counts, after allegedly poisoning fellow students.
California Reportedly Leading Nation In Pot Poisonings Among Pet DogsAn increasing number of dogs are being rushed to Bay Area emergency veterinary clinics after eating marijuana intended for human consumption. Experts say dogs left untreated after ingesting pot can suffer serious consequences, including coma and death.
Mill Valley Puppy Joins Growing Ranks Of Dogs Getting Severely Stoned On MarijuanaA puppy out on a walk in Mill Valley became one of the latest victim of an increasing trend: pets poisoned after ingesting marijuana.
Hero Dog Saves Elderly Novato Man From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA Novato man's dog - obtained from a rescue organization - is being credited with returning the favor by saving his life after he was overcome with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Dog Owned By NorCal Rat Poison Researcher Is Poisoned To DeathA dog owned by a Northern California researcher studying how a rat poison affects endangered species was killed by the same poison intentionally left for the dog, according to the owner.
District Turned In Benicia Teacher Accused Of Serving Pot-Laced FoodThe superintendent of an East Bay school district spoke out Monday following word of the arrest of a teacher for allegedly feeding co-workers food laced with marijuana.
Benicia Teacher Accused Of Feeding Colleagues Pot-Laced FoodBenicia police have arrested an elementary school teacher on poisoning charges after she allegedly fed her co-workers marijuana-laced food at an employee pot luck.
Animal Update: Strychnine PoisoningRecently, poisonous meatballs were discovered in several San Francisco neighborhoods. Obviously, it was a major problem and of concern for owners of dogs and cats.