Battle Of The [Potentially] Unemployed: Andy Reid Vs. Rex Ryan
- Position Applying ForSeasonal work, ideally working with animals.Looking for Full-Time work.
- Availability12/30/12 at 5pm EST.12/30/12 at 5pm EST.
- Cover LetterMy name is Andrew Walter Reid, but I like to go by Andy because it rhymes with candy and I am a sucker for sweets! I am about to lose my job and instead of stepping down and wallowing in my sorrow, I want to fly like an eagle into the vast landscape of alternate careers. Currently, I am considering Catering and Security Guard, but I am not close minded!Times are tough. Life throws some challenge flags once in a while and I'm out of time outs. I am looking for a new job in the New York metro area with the start date of January 1st. I'm an equal opportunity employee, so I'll work with ladies or gentlemen. I'm happily married, but I'll foot to foot with a hard working woman to get the job done. I also have a lot of experience with the handsome crowd, so men are no issue. I am not competitive--in fact, I try to keep the playing field level at all times. Overall, I think that I am a perfect candidate to represent New York in all it's glory and I can't wait to hear from you!
- Work ExperienceI love to work hard and strive to be a champion. Because of that, I am successful, but not too successful. I like to put in the work to stay out of the dog house. I think it's important to have a good work ethic and understand how to play with others. I am a team leader for sure.At my previous job, we were open to bringing in inspirational team players who didn't even play just to keep our morale up. It was great. I have many qualities fit for a great job at your company too. I own my own laptop computer, speak spanglish, have access to learning how to use Microsoft Word, and have many sweatervests to boot! I don't know if you saw it, but I was also in the movie "That's My Boy" and it was so funny, I played a Patriots fan! So funny.
- Hobbies & Extra CurricularsI am a music lover. If I had to pick one, I'd say my theme song would be "I am the Walrus" by The Beatles. It's inspirational and I've shaped my whole self around it. Did I mention I'm a year-round Movember supporter.I love to learn from my coworkers. I have found the Bible and Broadway and have fallen in love with them both. I even started eating better!
It's not really a tie. They both lose. Good luck, gentlemen.