House Fire on University Avenue Snarls Palo Alto Traffic

KCBS Matt Bigler Reporting

Fire trucks surrounded a two-story house on University Ave. at Hale to battle a fire that may have been sparked by an unattended candle. A resident tells KCBS reporter Matt Bigler the family all got out safely.

(© 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

More from Matt Bigler
Comments

More From CBS San Francisco

Super Bowl 50
Get Your Tickets To CBS Radio's The Night Before Now!Follow along as two of the biggest names in rock join forces #TheNightBefore the big game!

Listen Live