3 Hurt In San Jose Stabbing

SAN JOSE (CBS SF) — Three male victims were stabbed early Saturday morning in San Jose, a police sergeant said.

Officers reported to the area of South Ninth and Reed streets about 2:45 a.m. after receiving a report of a fight involving multiple males, Sgt. Jason Dwyer said.

The three victims were transported to a hospital with injuries that were not considered to be life threatening.

About 3:55 a.m., a fourth male victim connected to the fight walked into a hospital with a small laceration, Dwyer said.

No arrests were made.

It is unknown whether the brawl was gang related.

(Copyright 2011 by CBSSan Francisco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Comments

1. Sam Mallory says:

“It is unknown whether the brawl was gang related.” where the Mexican?

1. NuffSaid says:

Sam I’ve been to about 2 different online news sites only a handful of times and I have seen you all over them ranting your anti-mexican garbage, have you no where else to troll?

2. orange says:

could they spell?

3. rocC says:

Sam Mallory if your gonna be a racist, at least be an educated one. “Where they Mexican?” I think you meant Were They Latino. FYI, Mexicans are not the only people crossing the Mexican border. Some people actually cross their borders too.

1. Jose says:

rocC, FYI, Mexican is not a race, it’s a nationality.

1. NuffSaid says:

To speak against a race, nationality or even a color of ones skin can still qualify you as a racist so shut it.

4. Tim says:

Hey RocC shut up. Don’t you have a rock to go under?

5. NuffSaid says:

So according to these postings, Mexicans or Latinos are the only ones fighting in San Jose and whites, blacks and asians don’t do anything to anyone….?

1. * says:

You are a nincompoop.

6. CJ says:

Some of you people are sheltered. Not every altercation involves Mexicans. I’m homeless (by choice, with my own income and I spend my days the library). There’s been 3 stabbings in the area I sleep at in the past 2 months and two of those incidents involved white men, while one incident was a Mexican stabbing a black. I’m white myself, but I’m not ignorant to the fact that there’s lots of white criminals in this city as well.

7. jj says:

The FBI and DEA fabricate evidence, steal from suspects and use murder to close bad cases.
    How is it that 12 of the 9/11 terrorists could live for 2 weeks just 2 miles from NSA head quarters in Maryland.
    This after several of them had taken flight simulator lessons on Jumbo jet trainers and several of them where on State department terror watch lists.
    There is evidence that employees from DoD, CIA and DOJ accepted bribes from Al Quida.
    If DoJ and DoD employees where more concerned with doing their jobs than enriching themselves by stealing from suspects and taking bribes, then there might have been more a chance that 9/11 had never happened.

1. BOB says: