14 Hilarious Reactions To LeBron James Going Back To Cleveland On Twitter
So we’ve all been on #LeBronWatch2014 since free agency started on July 1st but it’s been radio silence until now! The “Decision Part 2″ has been made and ladies and gentlemen, Cleveland is the winner! With Bron Bron supposedly going to Brazil to watch the World Cup Final between Argentina and Germany the King and his camp finally ended the radio silence and are going home to Cleveland. In a well-written and moving article, LeBron James pens his reasoning and desire to return to Cleveland and the Cavs. While people in Cleveland are celebrating “LeBron James Day” today and Miami Heat fans burning #6 jerseys everywhere, let’s look at the 14 most hilarious reactions to LeBron James’ decision to return home to Cleveland.
14. Racing to Cleveland
13. The last remaining Heat fans
Terez Owens (@TerezOwens) July 11, 2014
12. Cav’s Jerseys Might Be A Little Ashy
Matt Bonner (@RedMamba_15) July 11, 2014
11. Dan Gilbert’s Apology
Cavs owner Dan Gilbert's new letter. http://t.co/S7n2BdWRmw—
Mike DiCenzo (@mikedicenzo) July 11, 2014
10. Dont Forget About Me Guys! Love, Johnny Football
Johnny Manziel (@JManziel2) July 11, 2014
9. #ClevelandWatch on ESPN 24/7?
TAG (@shoutout_TAG) July 11, 2014
9. TV appearance in his future?
Very excited that Lebron James will be on Hot in Cleveland.—
billy eichner (@billyeichner) July 11, 2014
7. The ultimate fan
I've already missed three meetings because of Lebron's decision! I'm coming home too, but that's because I'll be fired and have no $$$—
Jordan Gershowitz (@jordangersh) July 11, 2014
6. The fact checker
Hold up. How do we know LeBron James is a credible source?—
Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) July 11, 2014
5. Cue the sadness
Elite Daily (@EliteDaily) July 11, 2014
4. LeBron James Day!
Hey @CityofCleveland, July 11th - Lebron James Day—
coaster boy josh (@coasterboyjosh) July 11, 2014
3. RIP, Big Three
RIP Big Three (July 8, 2010 - July 11, 2014)—
Billy Mays (@TheRealTenski) July 11, 2014
2. Show yourself, Wade.
Queen☆Trill 19.K (@QueenBeenTrill_) July 11, 2014
1. Cavs Owner Still Has Bron Bron’s Jersey?
My 8-year-old: "Daddy, does this mean I can finally wear my Lebron jersey, again?"...Yes it does, son. Yes it does!—
Dan Gilbert (@cavsdan) July 11, 2014
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Police Report Indicates 49er Ray McDonald’s Fiancee Grabbed Handgun During Previous Disturbance
- Watch Levi’s Stadium Being Built In Two Minutes In This Time Lapse Video
- Appeals Court Reconsidering Barry Bonds Conviction On Obstruction
- Giants Steal Sacramento Minor League Club From A’s; Oakland Forced To Partner With Nashville