Dallas’ Frito Pie & Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
Live 105 | Monday – Friday 7PM – 10PM
Saturday and Sunday 6AM – 10AM
(CBS SF) – Live 105’s weekend and evening jock, Dallas dropped off not one, but two recipes perfect for some football grub.
Here are the recipes:
– Chili (using Real Texas Chili Mix)
– For the chili you wanna mix in the following:
– venison (That’s deer meet, right there)
– ground meat
– Some of that meat sauce.
– Beer (Lone Star, or Shiner Bock work well)
Let that thing simmer overnight.
– Add grated cheddar cheese
– Add Fritos
Good to go!
Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignion
Step 1: Indulge at the butcher area of the supermarket & grab yourself a few filets.
Step 2: Throw some of your favorite spices on ’em.
Step 3: Wrap some center-cut bacon around those filets
Step 4: Grill ’em up on a gas grill.
Step 5: Cook those steaks till their about Medium.
Step 6: Prepare the garlic mashed potatoes – Yukon Gold potatoes, sea salt, pepper, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, garlic butter, and garlic cloves, blend.
Step 7: Steam brocoli, coat that broccoli in garlic butter.
Step 8: Mix everything that is wonderful.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Roberta’s California Fish Tacos
- Dallas’ Frito Pie & Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
- John & Uzette’s Game Day Chili
- Vern Glenn’s Beef Pot Roast