BEIJING (CBS SF) — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg stunned a crowd in Beijing by speaking Mandarin.
Zuckerberg says he learned the language so he could better communicate with his wife and her family, who are Chinese.
The CEO spoke about how the social media site could help companies connect with clients overseas.
However, Facebook is apparently banned in most of China.
- Viral Video Of Texas Road Rage Incident Gets ‘Star Wars’ Treatment
- Kim Kardashian-West Talks Sexuality, Family Life, Caitlyn Jenner In San Francisco Commonwealth Club Interview
- N. California Woman Seeks Couple She Snapped Getting Engaged On The Eiffel Tower
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ Goes To Oakland For Warriors Edition Of ‘Lie Witness News’
- ‘Roaracle’ Is The Loudest NBA Arena, But Could All That Noise Affect Your Hearing?
- Watch Stephen Curry Rapping As A College Student In Recently Uncovered Video