Man Suffers Smoke Inhalation Injury In SF Cow Hollow Garage Fire

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A garage fire in a four-story residential building in San Francisco’s Cow Hollow neighborhood left one man with minor injuries Friday evening, according to a fire department spokesman.

The single-alarm fire in the 3000 block of Scott Street started a little before 4:15 p.m. and was reported as a car fire in the garage, fire spokesman Jonathan Baxter said.

Crews were able to contain most of the fire to the garage, but parts of the rest of the building were damaged by smoke, Baxter said.

The injured man had to be removed from the building by firefighters and suffered minor smoke inhalation injuries.

The fire was knocked down by about 4:31 p.m.

© Copyright 2016 by CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS San Francisco

Get The New CBS SF Bay Area Local App
Got Our Weather App?

Listen Live