WATCH LIVE NOW:
Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Covered California Staffers Hold Bay Area Health Care Enrollment Events Representatives with the state's health care exchange, Covered California, are holding a number of events at Bay Area libraries helping people enroll over the next two weeks.
- ConsumerWatch Call-In: Your Affordable Health Care Questions Answered With a deadline approaching for Californians to apply for health insurance in order to be covered beginning January 1st, KPIX 5 is helping you get the answers you need on health care.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Covered California Health Exchange Board Upholds Cancelling 1M Policies The board overseeing California’s health insurance exchange has voted to stick with its current approach of phasing out by year’s end health insurance policies that do not meet current benefit requirements.
- Calif. Health Exchange Enrollees Trending Older Initial enrollees in California's online health insurance marketplace are trending older, according to a report released Thursday that provides the first detailed look at those who are seeking policies under the Affordable Care Act.
- Officials Happy With California Health Exchange Enrollment Rate So Far Officials with California’s state health exchange are saying they’re happy with the enrollment numbers so far despite the problems on the federal level.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- California Asks Health Insurers To Extend Policies California's insurance commissioner on Thursday called on health insurance companies and the state insurance exchange to extend a deadline on individual policies through 2014 after President Barack Obama announced changes to his Affordable Care Act.
- Only 35,000 Enrolled In First Month Of California Healthcare Exchange California's new health insurance exchange tentatively enrolled 35,000 people during its first month of operation, a fraction of the eventual goal in the state with the nation's largest uninsured population.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?