Latest Autos News
- Walnut Creek Parking Meter Glitch Fixed After Malfunction Produced Unwarranted Tickets A glitch found in some new downtown Walnut Creek parking meters that left at least 100 drivers with unwarranted parking tickets has been fixed.
- DMV May Issue Refunds After Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers For Vehicle Registration The Department of Motor Vehicles may owe thousands of Californians a refund after a state board says it overcharged residents for vehicle registration.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.
- Toyota Not Expecting Driverless Cars Soon Your car will soon do more to help avoid a crash. But as for leaving the driving to the vehicle while you relax, don't get your hopes up. That's the message from Toyota.
- 2 Deer Stop Traffic On Golden Gate Bridge During Friday Evening Commute Two northbound deer briefly stopped traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge Friday night as they made a run for the hills of Marin County.
- Tips On Auto Financing If You Have Poor Credit Easy credit and longer-term loans currently being offered at auto dealerships can make buying an expensive car alluring, but don't get reeled in.
- Ford Launches New 2015 Mustang Ceremonial first 2015 Mustang rolls off the assembly line at Ford.
- Strong Labor Day Weekend Gives August Car Sales A Boost Chrysler sales rose 20 percent. Ford sales flat. GM down 1 percent.