Latest Autos News
- Consumer Advocates Fighting Bill That Discloses Recalled Cars At Used Dealerships A bill meant to protect you from driving off the used car lot in a recalled car is one step closer to becoming law, but consumer groups are not happy.
- Cheap Gas Likely To Last Next 20 Years As Global Oil Prices Continue Plummeting California continues to have the highest prices among all 50 states with $3.20 per gallon -- $ .80 above the national average -- but it's starting to come back down thanks to a drop in the price of crude oil globally.
- Camouflaged Tesla Model X Spotted Cruising Near Palo Alto A person captured what appears to be Tesla's pure electric SUV cruising a Bay Area freeway for a test drive.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- What Caused NorCal Gas Prices To Rise 75 Cents Last Month? The average price of a gallon of unleaded gasoline in Northern California rose by 75 cents in the last month.
- Google Providing Auto Insurance Quotes In California; May Foreshadow Move To Underwrite Own Policies Google is helping California drivers shop for car insurance as part of a new service that could foreshadow the Internet company's latest attempt to shake up a long-established industry.
- SF Goes Crazy Snapping Pictures Of Driverless Future Car Spotted On City Streets Tweets are flying and Reddit users are in a buzz Thursday morning with news that a "mystery car" was spotted cruising around San Francisco Wednesday.
- How Will Insurance Companies Handle Driverless Cars? As auto makers and Silicon Valley companies continue to develop driverless cars, insurance companies are already warning about how they could affect their business practices.
- 16 Bizarre, Surprising, Or Creepy Google Projects From Bloodstream Robots, Military Dogs, Lunar Bases, And Even Deodorant From lightbulbs to your bloodstream, genomes to Terminator-type robots, Google is involved in every aspect of your life--and even in extending life--and possibly preserving your digital self forever.
- Apple iCar? Technology Media Abuzz With Rumors Of Apple-Built Auto Several reports in the technology media seem to be pointing to the liklihood that Apple Inc., famed maker of computers, smartphones, tablets -- and soon watches -- has set its sights on making an electric, possibly self-driving car.