Latest SF Bay Area Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
- GM Makes Investment in Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.