Latest Autos News
- Know Anyone Who Drives A Lexus? 423,000 Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Leak Fire Risk Toyota is recalling nearly 423,000 Lexus luxury brand cars in the U.S. to fix fuel leaks that can cause fires.
- Minivans Do Poorly In New Crash Tests The Honda Odyssey was the only minivan to earn the highest safety rating in new crash tests by the insurance industry.
- Safety Agency Pushes For National Air Bag Recall The federal government is demanding that the auto industry recall millions of additional cars equipped with faulty air bags that can injure -- and even kill -- a driver.
- GM: Parts Ready To Fix SUVs That Can Catch Fire For the owners of 189,000 General Motors SUVs, the days of parking them outside the garage for fear that they could catch fire will soon come to an end.
- Reports: Counterfeit Chinese Tires May Be Selling Under US Brand Names An investigation by Consumer Reports has discovered that a Chinese company may be selling counterfeit tires in the US under a brand name that consumers trust.
- Three Cars Set On Fire In SF's Noe Valley San Francisco police are investigating three car fires that were ignited near the Noe Valley neighborhood Wednesday morning.
- All Lanes Reopened After Fuel Spill On Highway 80 Ramp In San Francisco All lanes have reopened after a fuel spill closed an on ramp on eastbound Interstate Highway 80 in San Francisco Thursday morning
- Ford Launches All New F-150 Pickup Truck [VIDEO] The new pickup should be in dealerships by late December.
- Ford Starts Production Of New Aluminum F-150 Aluminum isn't new to the auto industry, but this is the first time it will cover the entire body of such a high-volume vehicle.
- AutoNation CEO Gives Feds Failing Grade In Handling Of Recalls "Quite frankly, it's a black eye for our industry."