Defend Your Ride
“San Francisco is the city on the bay.” – James and his Audi A3
“It’s not how good you are, it is how good you want to be.” – Ernest on his Ducati 848
“My first love is Volvo.” – Irv Gordon and his 1966 Volvo 1800S
“I love pleasure driving across the Golden Gate Bridge.” – Ellen and her Mercedes CLK 350
“I really like the idea of taking the old and combining it with the futuristic.” – Sam and his Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
“When my mom first drove on this street, she was just screaming the whole time.” – Brooke and her Acura TL
“This car is special to me.” – Abigail and her Toyota Corolla
“I’m so sexy even my car is a turn on.” – Rebecca and her GMC Acadia
“Just like in the old days.” – Mark and his Chevrolet Bel Air
“At the time, it was the ‘it’ muscle car to have.” – Kacie and her Cobra Mustang Convertible
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersCar dealers are expected to be busy this holiday weekend, as try to take advantage of consumers who are more willing to spend, and have more access to credit.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.