Latest Autos News
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Fiery Crash Kills 2, Starts Brushfire Off Hwy 580 In Pleasanton A fatal crash off eastbound Interstate Highway 580 in Pleasanton Tuesday night claimed two lives and started a small brush fire.
- Walnut Creek Parking Meter Glitch Fixed After Malfunction Produced Unwarranted Tickets A glitch found in some new downtown Walnut Creek parking meters that left at least 100 drivers with unwarranted parking tickets has been fixed.
- DMV May Issue Refunds After Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers For Vehicle Registration The Department of Motor Vehicles may owe thousands of Californians a refund after a state board says it overcharged residents for vehicle registration.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.