Latest SF Bay Area Autos
We want you to win a free 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and your California Jeep Dealers are here to help! Enter to win at JeepLovesCalifornia.com…
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 GMC Acadia Denali.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens.
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
The government has seized $21 million from Fisker’s reserve account.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."