Latest Autos News
- Television News Anchor Gets Busted By Highway Patrol And Takes A Selfie No road-trip of a lifetime would be complete without a throaty V-8 engine rumbling beneath a classic all-American sports car's curvy lines, tearing down a two-lane highway through the most picturesque scenery you can imagine, and inevitably seeing...
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- Noose Found On Oakland Public Works Truck Used By African-American Employees Oakland police say they are investigating reports that a noose was found placed on a city Public Works truck used by African American employees, and the workers union says they have no doubt it the move was rooted in racism.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- Tesla Building I-80 Supercharger Station Near Truckee The Palo Alto-based electric car company is reported to have installed charging bays in Truckee…
- Caught On Camera: Concord Thief Uses Mystery Electronic Device To Break Into Car Thieves are dispensing with the usual smash-and-grab technique and using a high-tech means to break into cars to steal items inside.
- Drivers Voice Frustrations At Being Mistaken For Uber Drivers in the Bay Area, New York and other big cities say they are increasingly experiencing unwanted passengers climbing in the back seat of their cars.
- Government To Require Automobile Smart Technology That Allows Cars To Sense Impending Collisions Vehicles equipped with the safety technology could prevent thousands of crashes a year...