Latest Autos News
- Tesla Building I-80 Supercharger Station Near Truckee The Palo Alto-based electric car company is reported to have installed charging bays in Truckee…
- Caught On Camera: Concord Thief Uses Mystery Electronic Device To Break Into Car Thieves are dispensing with the usual smash-and-grab technique and using a high-tech means to break into cars to steal items inside.
- Drivers Voice Frustrations At Being Mistaken For Uber Drivers in the Bay Area, New York and other big cities say they are increasingly experiencing unwanted passengers climbing in the back seat of their cars.
- Government To Require Automobile Smart Technology That Allows Cars To Sense Impending Collisions Vehicles equipped with the safety technology could prevent thousands of crashes a year...
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Traffic Clogs Streets Around Candlestick, Keeps Scores Of Music Fans From McCartney Concert Traffic problems kept scores of music fans from arriving on time to Candlestick Park for the Paul McCartney concert Thursday night.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.