- Cal Men's Basketball Coach Cuonzo Martin Resigns To Take Mizzou Job California coach Cuonzo Martin has stepped down amid speculation he is headed to Missouri.
- Short-Handed Cal Knocked Out In Opening Round Of NIT Dedrick Basile scored 16 points of his 18 points in the first half when CSU Bakersfield was almost flawless and the Roadrunners held on to defeat short-handed California 73-66 in the first round of the NIT on Tuesday night.
- Stanford And Cal Women Headed To Big Dance Both Stanford and Cal will represent the Bay Area in the women's NCAA Tournament.
- Oregon Beats Cal 73-65 in Pac-12 Semifinals No. 5 Oregon outlasted California 73-65 Friday night in the Pac-12 Tournament semifinals.
- Bird Leads Cal To Pac-12 Tournament Semifinals Jabari Bird had 26 points and scored on a key three-point play with 14 seconds left, helping California hold off Utah 78-75 on Thursday in the Pac-12 Tournament quarterfinals.
- Cal Holds Off Oregon State To Advance In Pac-12 Tournament Jabari Bird scored 20 points and converted a key 3-point play with 54 seconds left, helping California grind out a 67-62 victory over Oregon State Wednesday in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament.
- Cal Blows Big Lead Against Oregon Game-winning shots are becoming old hat for Oregon's Dillon Brooks. Doing it on the road to silence a partisan crowd was a bit of a change.
- Rabb Double-Double Lifts Cal Over Stanford Ivan Rabb's plan to go aggressively at Stanford didn't exactly get off to an encouraging start when he was limited to one shot in the first 11 minutes.