Latest NFL News
- 9 Winnable Games That Could Just Allow The 2015 Raiders To Sneak Into The Playoffs The Super Bowl, wild card weekend, draft day and now schedule release day. It seems like the NFL just can't help but come up with unofficial holiday's for fans to celebrate.
- Council Approves Plan For Shared Raiders, Chargers Stadium Near Los Angeles A local City Council on Tuesday night unanimously voted to clear the path for a proposed $1.7 billion stadium near Los Angeles that could become the shared home to the NFL's San Diego Chargers and the Oakland Raiders.
- 49ers, Raiders 2015 Schedules Released, Road To Super Bowl 50 At Levi's Stadium The National Football League released the 2015 season schedules for the Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday, a season that will eventually lead to Super Bowl 50 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
- Super Bowl City Coming To San Francisco's Justin Herman Plaza On Tuesday, The Super Bowl 50 Host Committee revealed how they plan to transform downtown San Francisco into one big party celebrating the big game.
- 49ers Hall Of Fame Tackle Bob St. Clair Dead At 84 Bob St. Clair an imposing tackle once named to the All-1950's NFL team, died Monday night in Santa Rosa at age 84 after complications from a broken hip, according to the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.
- Raiders Rumored To Be Presenting Plan For New L.A. Stadium To NFL Owners In New York The Oakland Raiders were rumored to be presenting its plan to NFL owners in New York this week for a joint stadium in Los Angeles.
- Top 6 San Francisco 49ers To Wear Oakland Raiders Uniform The Following Season Former San Francisco 49er wide receiver Michael Crabtree joins a lenghty list of former 49ers to cross the Bay the following season and play for the Oakland Raiders.
- San Mateo's Tom Brady Says There's 'No Better Place To Play Than Boston,' Plans To Stay After Retiring Quarterback Tom Brady, who grew up in the Bay Area, said he prefers life in New England and plans to stay in the Northeast long after he retires from football.
- Michael Crabtree Departs 49ers, Signs Deal With Raiders After six seasons with the San Francisco 49ers, wide receiver Michael Crabtree will play across the Bay in with the Oakland Raiders, the team confirmed Monday night.
- Bay Area School Teaches NFL Players How To Tackle Life Off The Field There's a lot more to being a football player than showing up and playing on Sundays, they have to learn life skills and one of the biggest is managing their money and new found wealth. A new class offered in the Bay Area teaches players how to...