Latest NFL News
- Chicago Bears Drop Ray McDonald Over Domestic Violence Arrest The Chicago Bears have released defensive tackle Ray McDonald Monday after he was arrested for two separate charges in San Jose.
- Former 49er Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence, Child Endangerment Charges Former San Francisco 49er Ray McDonald was arrested for two separate charges in San Jose Monday morning, according to police.
- NFL Commissioner Slams Oakland Over Lack Of Progress For New Raiders Stadium The commissioner spoke in between meetings with NFL owners in San Francisco. After he gushed about stadium plans in other markets, he then called out Oakland for not having a finalized plan and not keeping in touch with his office.
- Land Deal Close For Proposed Raiders, Chargers Stadium Near Los Angeles A complex land deal finalized Tuesday marks another step toward development of a shared stadium near Los Angeles for the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders, officials said.
- NFL Owners Approve Extra Point Kicks From 15-Yard Line, Raiders Among 2 Teams Voting No The NFL is moving back extra-point kicks and allowing defenses to score on 2-point conversion turnovers.
- Patriots Won't Appeal Team's Fine, Draft Penalties Over 'Deflategate' New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not appeal the $1 million fine and loss of two draft choices the NFL penalized the team for its role in the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game.
- 49ers Defensive Star, Team Leader Justin Smith Retires From NFL The San Francisco 49ers have lost another mainstay, with the announcement by the team Monday that five-time Pro-Bowl defensive tackle Justin Smith was retiring from the National Football League.
- Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady Suspended 4 Games, Team Fined $1 Million For Deflategate Scandal The National Football League has suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for first four games of 2015 season for his role in a scheme to deflate footballs used in last season's AFC Championship game.
- NFL Reportedly Suspending San Mateo's Tom Brady Over ‘DeflateGate’ The National Football League is reportedly set to suspend New England Patriots quarterback and San Mateo native Tom Brady, in the wake of pro football’s “Deflategate” controversy.
- Photos Prove Kaepernick's Shoe Collection Would Fill Your Apartment Are you a young professional looking for your first apartment in the Bay Area? Good luck finding a place where you can live as large as 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick's shoe collection.