Latest NFL News
- Trump: Kaepernick Should Find Another Country Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he believes Colin Kaepernick should live in another country following the 49ers quarterback's protest of sitting during the national anthem.
- Kaepernick Plans To Sit Through National Anthem As Long As He Feels Appropriate Colin Kaepernick plans to sit through the national anthem for as long as he feels is appropriate and until he sees major change in America, specifically when it comes to race relations.
- Rodgers Throws TD Pass To Lead Packers Past 49ers 21-10 Colin Kaepernick did not fare as well as he looked extremely rusty in his first game action since last November.
- Vegas Stadium Backers Down To 2 Top Sites For Raiders Backers of a proposed NFL stadium said they've whittled their list to two sites just west of the Las Vegas Strip and refuse to accept any less than $750 million in public funding toward the project, which they hope will soon be home to the Raiders.
- Raiders Apply For ‘Las Vegas Raiders’ Trademark As the Oakland Raiders consider a move to Nevada, the team has reportedly filed an application for the trademark “Las Vegas Raiders.”
- Nevada Senator Weighs In On Raiders Push For Las Vegas Stadium Thursday could potentially be a big day for two Oakland sports teams in search of new stadiums.
- Ex-Raider Marinovich Allegedly Found Nude In Stranger's Yard, Arrested For Drugs Former USC and Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich faces charges of trespassing and drugs after police say he was found nude and with marijuana in a residential backyard.
- Ponder Helps 49ers to 31-24 Exhibition Win Over Broncos Christian Ponder ran for a score and threw for another in the fourth quarter and San Francisco pulled away to beat the Denver Broncos 31-24.
- Leonard Fournette And His Football Future LSU RB Leonard Fournette will be a top pick in the next NFL Draft. Should he play this season and risk injury or sit out and save his body?
- Lacy Helps Power Packers Past Raiders 20-12 Eddie Lacy's powerful running early on helped propel the Green Bay Packers to a 20-12 win over the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night.