Latest NFL News
- Injury Report: Raiders Wounded And Just Trying To Survive To Season's End Once again, six different Oakland Raiders players did not practice this week, as the team prepares for its final home game of the year on Sunday. As the Silver & Black take on the Buffalo Bills, the team mostly will just try to avoid more...
- Daily Madden: John Expects A Fight From 49ers While the 49ers are playing their last two games for pride, the San Diego Chargers are fighting for a playoff spot. They meet Saturday at Levi's Stadium in a game that will be broadcast on KPIX 5 at 5:25 p.m.
- Daily Madden: Seattle-Arizona Left To Fight For The NFC West The 49ers are no longer in the picture, but the NFC West title is still up for grabs. With two games to play, the 11-3 Cardinals meet the 10-4 Seahawks in Arizona Sunday.
- 49ers-Chargers, 3 State Championships Put NorCal-SoCal Football Bragging Rights On The Line Saturday When the San Francisco 49ers take on the San Diego Chargers Saturday at 5:25 p.m. on KPIX 5 they will join three high school programs trying to make the Bay Area proud in matchups with Southern California foes.
- Week 16 Injury Report: 49ers And Chargers Both Far From Healthy It's week 16, so the injuries are catching up to the 49ers who have 17 players listed on their injury report. While the Chargers don't have as many players listed, they have some big names reported as injured and they are still playing for something...
- Daily Madden: Out Of The Playoffs, The 49ers Still Make News Ray McDonald was released by the 49ers Wednesday following another allegation of sexual assault against the defensive lineman.
- CBS Sports' Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football Two teams that have nothing to gain this season, but a lot to gain for next year, will battle it out on "Thursday Night Football." The future of the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars is quite cloudy right now, but a lot is on the line this...
- GameDay: The 49ers In Free Fall Two years ago they were within five yards of winning a Super Bowl. They had been to three straight NFC Championships and were considering Super Bowl favorites. Today, they are 7-7, not going to the playoffs, and imploding in every aspect imaginable.
- Harbaugh Reportedly Offered $8 Million-A-Year To Coach At Michigan San Francisco 49er Head Coach Jim Harbaugh has been offered a $48 million contract to become the new head coach of the Michigan Wolverines, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.
- Daily Madden: 2015 Will Be Another Year With No Pro Football In L.A. The Chargers, Raiders and Rams are the three teams considered top candidates for a move to Los Angeles, and Madden said that's still the case. In fact, rumors are still swirling that someone will be playing in the Rose Bowl next year.