Latest NFL News
- The 10 Craziest Super Bowl Prop Bets The betting is not just limited to football, as many sports books list wagers that can be made involving other sports, and even entertainment.
- Kaepernick, Harbaugh Victimized In Latest 'Bad Lip Reading' NFL Spoof Video Ever wondered what's being said during all of those animated sideline conversations during the NFL season? So do the folks on the Bad Lip Reading YouTube channel. But their best guess is very, very wrong.
- Be A Part Of The Countdown Clock To Super Bowl 50 In Santa Clara You can be a part of the countdown to Super Bowl 50 at Levi’s Stadium, the home of the San Francisco 49ers.
- Eric Mangini Reportedly To Be Named 49ers Defensive Coordinator San Francisco 49ers assistant coach Eric Mangini, who was the team's tight ends coach last season, has reportedly been tabbed to be 49ers' new defensive coordinator.
- Poll: Did Bill Belichick Know About The Deflated Footballs? Patriots head coach Bill Belichick came out strongly Thursday morning saying he had nothing to do with the "deflate-gate" controversy. Do you believe him?
- Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch Fined $20,000 For Obscene Gesture During NFC Championship Game The NFL has fined Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during last Sunday's NFC championship game, a person with knowledge of the fine told The Associated Press on Thursday.
- Belichick Denial Shifts Focus Of 'Deflate-Gate' To San Mateo's Tom Brady Junipero Serra may be destined for sainthood, but a famous alum of the local high school named in his honor may not be if it turns out he's the one behind the deflated footballs in last Sunday's AFC Championship game between the New England Patriots...
- Former Tampa Quarterback Had Footballs Altered Before Super Bowl Win Over Raiders The New England Patriots are accused of using deflated footballs in their dominating AFC Title Game win over the Colts last Sunday, but as CBS Sports points out, it wouldn't be the first time balls were doctored for a big game.
- Former 49er Ray McDonald Putting San Jose Home On The Market For $2.95 Million Former San Francisco 49er defensive end Ray McDonald has put his South San Jose home on the market, while he faces ongoing legal troubles.
- Report Claims 11 Of 12 Patriots Footballs Were Under-Inflated The NFL says its investigation into whether the New England Patriots used under-inflated footballs in the AFC championship game is ongoing after a report Tuesday night claimed the league found 11 balls were not properly inflated.