Latest NFL News
- Daily Madden: Young, Beat-Up Running Backs An Issue For NFL Teams The coach talks about Florida State’s Xavier Rathan-Mayes scoring an astonishing 30 points in 4 1/2 minutes against Miami Wednesday night, the drug addiction problems surrounding Los Angeles Angels’ outfielder Josh Hamilton, the Detroit Lions release...
- Daily Madden: Inglewood NFL Stadium Deal Does Not Prevent Raiders From Moving To Los Angeles John Madden weighed in on the latest happenings in Southern California, as the Inglewood City Council has approved an NFL stadium plan that would bring the Rams back to Los Angeles.
- Why The Raiders Won’t Play At Levi’s Stadium If the Raiders are willing to share a stadium with the Chargers why not share with the 49ers instead? It’s been a question asked countless times since the news broke that Oakland was considering a joint venture with San Diego.
- Daily Madden: What Can Oakland Offer The Raiders? The coach says if Oakland and Alameda County want to keep the Raiders in town then they need to let the team know what they can do to make that happen. If there's nothing they can offer, then it's probably time for Mark Davis to take the team to Los...
- People Living Near Proposed Raiders, Chargers SoCal Stadium Worry About Traffic, Smell The proposed $1.7 billion Chargers-Raiders stadium in Carson would be built on top of a half-century-old landfill and close to Interstate 405, two things that have made some residents uneasy with the idea.
- 7 #RaiderNation Fans That Aren't Freaking Out About A Move To LA The Raiders have threatened to leave before, but few of those schemes have sounded quite as likely as the potential stadium sharing agreement with the Chargers floated Thursday.
- Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers Moving Forward With $1.7B Stadium To Share In SoCal The Oakland Raiders Thursday night announced plans to share a stadium in Southern California with the San Diego Chargers if both NFL teams fail to find new stadium solutions in their hometowns.
- Colin Kaepernick’s War of Words With The Twitter Troll So Colin Kaepernick tried to put a Twitter troll in the trash can where he belongs. Good for him, except he actually put the guy on the front page of every sports site in America.
- 'I Would Take It Back' Baldwin Says Of Super Bowl Poop Celebration Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin is is trying to flush down any criticism of his Super Bowl XLIX touchdown celebration earlier this month.
- Daily Madden: Watching, Or Not Watching, The Action At Pebble Beach The Coach is at Pebble Beach for the 2015 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am but explains why he won't for much longer. He also talks about the NFL Scouting Combine.