Latest NFL News
- Report: Chip Kelly And 49ers GM Trent Baalke Already Having Issues If new reports are true, history may be repeating itself in an expedited fashion in San Francisco.
- Panel Studying Possible Raiders Stadium In Vegas Gets Changing Numbers A day after Las Vegas won a bid for an NHL hockey team, a governor's panel studying a proposal for a 65,000-seat stadium to lure the NFL's Oakland Raiders was met with a cascade of changing figures.
- 49ers' Kaepernick Downplays Trade Talk In 1st Public Remarks In 6 Months Colin Kaepernick was convincing that he is a changed man and ready to stay put with the 49ers, even after he requested an offseason trade and actually explored one in depth with Denver.
- Vegas Strip Club Offers Raiders Players Free Lap Dances, Limo Rides If Team Moves To Sin City A Las Vegas strip club is sweetening the offer to bring the Raiders to Sin City.
- NFL Twitter Account Hacked, Hoax Tweet Says Commissioner Goodell Died Hackers took over the National Football League’s official Twitter account Tuesday morning, sending out an erroneous tweet saying commissioner Roger Goodell had died.
- Report: Mark Davis Registered Las Vegas Raiders Domain Name In 1999 If you think that the possibility of the Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas hadn't crossed team owner Mark Davis's mind until recently, you're in for quite a surprise.
- Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami Awarded Super Bowls Through 2021 The NFL awarded Super Bowls to Atlanta, Miami and Los Angeles, three cities that made significant financial investments in new stadiums or recently upgraded an existing one.
- Bargain Ballpark Food? Falcons Stadium Trying New Pricing Plan For Concessions Fans say concession stand food is the third most important driver of event satisfaction, but it’s also one of the lowest rated among fan experiences by almost every measure.
- Las Vegas Mayor Confident About Raiders Leaving Oakland Following Raiders owner Mark Davis’ pledge to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to build a stadium in Las Vegas, the city’s mayor reportedly said she was confident about the move.
- Stubblefield Lawyers File Motion For DA To Recuse Himself From Case The legal team for ex-49ers star Dana Stubblefield filed a motion Friday calling on the Santa Clara County District Attorney to recuse himself from the rape case against the former football player.