Latest NFL News
- Levi's Stadium Planning To Install Air Conditioners In Stands To Keep Fans Cool The second season at Levi’s Stadium will likely be a little more comfortable for fans now that there are plans to install air cooling units in the stands.
- Alameda County Supes Working With Oakland, Development Firm To Keep A's, Raiders, Warriors In Town Alameda County supervisors hope new negotiations between the county, the city of Oakland and a development firm yield a plan to keep all three Oakland sports teams at the existing Oakland Coliseum site without spending taxpayer money on stadium...
- NFL Launches Year-Long 'Golden' Celebration To Commemorate Super Bowl 50 The National Football League is launching a year-long Super Bowl celebration to commemorate Super Bowl 50, with gold-themed additions to stadium fields, logos, apparel – along with events to mark the golden anniversary of the title game.
- Raiders Climbing, 49ers Falling In Latest Super Bowl 50 Odds The 49ers and Raiders have made so many changes this offseason that even A's GM Billy Beane is impressed. But what do all of the player moves and coaching changes mean for each team's chances of holding the Lombardi Trophy at Levi's Stadium next...
- NFL To Suspend TV Blackout Rule For 2015 Season The National Football League will not blackout any games from local TV markets during the 2015 season.
- Borland To Return Over $400,000 To 49ers Following Early Retirement Ex-49er linebacker Chris Borland decided to walk away from football last week, and he has since confirmed to CBS that he'll leave some of his money behind.
- Gore Says He Picked Colts To 'Play With A Great QB' Recently departed 49er Running back Frank Gore says he chose to sign with the Indianapolis Colts so that he could play with quarterback Andrew Luck.
- Raiders Add Former 1st Round Pick Trent Richardson To Running Back Crew Just days after watching a once promising runner with a high draft pedigree walk out of town the Oakland Raiders have added a new one.
- 9 Merciless Memes That Can Make Even A 49er Fan Laugh At This Horrible Offseason The coach that returned the San Francisco 49ers to glory is gone. The star running back left. The team's all-pro linebacker retired and the guy who was supposed to replace him just did the same.
- Borland Retirement Proves It's Not Just Parents Taking Football Safety Seriously It's a remarkable decision for a 24-year-old who stood to make millions playing in the NFL, but it says so much about how the conversation has shifted.