Latest NFL News
- NFL On CBS Broadcast Team's San Francisco Visit Is Latest Sign Of Super Bowl 50's Approach Super Bowl 50 may still be more than 220 days away, but a visit by the NFL Today studio crew Wednesday generated some buzz for the big game coming to the Bay Area.
- Seahawks And Cal Running Back Marshawn Lynch Playing A Villain In 'Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3' 'Beast Mode' is coming to Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3!
- Candlestick Park Demolition In Final Stages, Bay Area Sports Fans Take One Last Look Time is running out to catch a last glimpse of Candlestick Park before it's gone for good.
- Judge Dismisses Ray McDonald’s Defamation Lawsuit Against Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape A California judge has dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by former San Francisco 49er Ray McDonald against a woman who accused him of rape.
- 49ers Offensive Lineman Anthony Davis Retires From NFL Tackle Anthony Davis, the 11th-overall pick by the San Francisco 49ers in 2010, has told the team that he plans to retire.
- Ray McDonald's Ex Claims In Court Documents That Former 49er Engaged In 'Controlling Behavior,' 'Full Attacks' One week after former San Francisco 49er Ray McDonald was arrested for allegedly attacking his former fiancée and their child, court documents obtained by KPIX 5 detail what she described as a pattern of abuse.
- Super Bowl 50 Teams To Practice At Stanford & San Jose State, Stay In South Bay Hotels While major festivities connected to Super Bowl 50 are in San Francisco, the players fortunate enough to play for the Lombardi Trophy next February will be practicing and staying much closer to where the game will be played.
- Former 49er Ray McDonald Arrested Again For Allegedly Violating Restraining Order Former San Francisco 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald was arrested Wednesday for the second time in three days after authorities said he violated a restraining order.
- 911 Call Released In Latest Ray McDonald Arrest The 911 call has been released in the Memorial Day weekend arrest of former San Francisco 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald on suspicion of domestic violence and child endangerment.
- Chicago Bears Drop Ray McDonald Over Domestic Violence Arrest The Chicago Bears have released defensive tackle Ray McDonald Monday after he was arrested for two separate charges in San Jose.