Latest NFL News
- Raider Nation Some Of The League's Worst Fans? Hard To Fathom Study Finds Cowboys Are Best A study conducted by two professors from Emory University, the Dallas Cowboys have the best fan base in the NFL.
- San Francisco Bar Sues DirecTV, NFL Over 'Sunday Ticket' Monopoly DirecTV's exclusive right to broadcast certain NFL games is an illegal monopoly that raises costs for bars and restaurants, a San Francisco bar says in a lawsuit against the league and the satellite TV provider.
- 3 Sticking Points Threaten Proposed Oakland Raiders Stadium Plan As Clock Winds Down On Deal Three major issues are holding up negotiations between the Raiders and the Oakland-Alameda County officials ... and the clock is ticking.
- Daily Madden: Recollections Of Raiders Great Ken Stabler Oakland Raiders Hall of Fame coach and KCBS News contributor John Madden spoke at length about his friend and quarterback, Ken Stabler, who passed away Thursday at the age of 69.
- Former 49er Ray McDonald Charged With Felony False Imprisonment In Alleged Domestic Violence Incident Former San Francisco 49er Ray McDonald was arraigned Thursday on charges in an alleged assault on his former fiancée as she held their baby in Santa Clara in May, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office.
- NFL On CBS Broadcast Team's San Francisco Visit Is Latest Sign Of Super Bowl 50's Approach Super Bowl 50 may still be more than 220 days away, but a visit by the NFL Today studio crew Wednesday generated some buzz for the big game coming to the Bay Area.
- Seahawks And Cal Running Back Marshawn Lynch Playing A Villain In 'Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3' 'Beast Mode' is coming to Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3!
- Candlestick Park Demolition In Final Stages, Bay Area Sports Fans Take One Last Look Time is running out to catch a last glimpse of Candlestick Park before it's gone for good.
- Judge Dismisses Ray McDonald’s Defamation Lawsuit Against Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape A California judge has dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by former San Francisco 49er Ray McDonald against a woman who accused him of rape.
- 49ers Offensive Lineman Anthony Davis Retires From NFL Tackle Anthony Davis, the 11th-overall pick by the San Francisco 49ers in 2010, has told the team that he plans to retire.