Latest NFL News
- Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami Awarded Super Bowls Through 2021 The NFL awarded Super Bowls to Atlanta, Miami and Los Angeles, three cities that made significant financial investments in new stadiums or recently upgraded an existing one.
- Bargain Ballpark Food? Falcons Stadium Trying New Pricing Plan For Concessions Fans say concession stand food is the third most important driver of event satisfaction, but it’s also one of the lowest rated among fan experiences by almost every measure.
- Las Vegas Mayor Confident About Raiders Leaving Oakland Following Raiders owner Mark Davis’ pledge to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to build a stadium in Las Vegas, the city’s mayor reportedly said she was confident about the move.
- Stubblefield Lawyers File Motion For DA To Recuse Himself From Case The legal team for ex-49ers star Dana Stubblefield filed a motion Friday calling on the Santa Clara County District Attorney to recuse himself from the rape case against the former football player.
- NFL Mexican Meat Warning Must Be Hard To Digest For Raiders Returning From Mexico City Just hours after the Raiders' Fan Fest in Mexico City, the NFL Player's Association sent out a memo warning that eating meat there can lead to positive PED tests.
- 49ers Dispute Rent Payments At Levi's Stadium, File For Arbitration A dispute over rent payments at Levi’s Stadium has prompted the San Francisco 49ers to file for arbitration to enforce a lease agreement the team says allows it to pay a lower rent.
- Stubblefield, Attorneys Deny Rape Charges, Claim Victim Wasn't Disabled Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield and his attorneys Tuesday morning vehemently denied rape charges leveled against him, claiming that the alleged victim wasn't developmentally disabled and is targeting the former NFL player for financial gain.
- Former 49er, Raider Stubblefield Charged With Raping Disabled Woman Former 49ers and Raiders defensive tackle Dana Stubblefield was charged Monday with the rape of a disabled woman a year ago, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office.
- 49ers Pick LSU's Rashard Robinson In 4th Round; Bolster Both Lines In 5th The San Francisco 49ers added speed and potential to their defensive backfield and talented size and depth to both sides of their line Saturday in the NFL draft.
- Raiders Trade Up To Get Michigan State QB Connor Cook In 4th Round Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie traded up to select quarterback Connor Cook with the 2nd pick in the 4th round.