Latest NFL News
- Raiders Rookie Moore Has Emotional Tattoo Story Say what you want about tattoos: Some are bizarre, others cool and some not so much. But when tattoos have a great story behind them, they are often looked at in a whole new light.
- Raiders Sign Punter, Gay Rights Advocate Chris Kluwe Kluwe gained national attention when he penned a strongly-worded letter to a Maryland lawmaker who had tried to discourage members of the Baltimore Ravens from speaking out in favor of a same-sex marriage initiative.
- Raiders Sign QB Matt McGloin The Oakland Raiders have signed undrafted free agent quarterback Matt McGloin.
- Ex-49er Alex Smith Already Becoming Leader Of Chiefs The weight of the franchise was foisted upon Alex Smith's shoulders from the very second word leaked out that former No. 1 draft pick would be sent from the San Francisco 49ers to the Kansas City Chiefs during a topsy-turvy off-season.
- Raiders Sign Returner Josh Cribbs To 1-Year Deal The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent kick returner Josh Cribbs to a one-year contract.
- Troubled Former Raider McClain Retires At 23 The 23-year-old McClain played three seasons with the Oakland Raiders before signing a one-year contract with Baltimore as a free agent on April 12.
- Niners Sign Fullback Schepler To 3-Year Deal The San Francisco 49ers have signed undrafted fullback Jason Schepler to a three-year contract.
- Daily Madden: Remembering Chuck Muncie A three-time Pro Bowl selection with the New Orleans Saints and San Diego Chargers from 1976 until 1984, even Muncie agreed he could have been better.
- Biggest Takeaways From 49ers Rookie Camp The San Francisco 49ers’ incoming draft class arrived for 2013 rookie mini-camp held over the weekend. The players were on hand, working out and participating in classroom sessions for a three-day period.
- Bay Area Firms Pledge Millions For San Francisco Super Bowl Bid The Bay Area Super Bowl Committee will travel to Boston next week to personally present their bid for the 50th installment of the big game and they’re getting pledges from Google, Apple, Gap, Intel and Yahoo in order to seal the deal.