Latest Traffic News
- Caltrain Hits Car In Burlingame Crossing Caltrain service has resumed with delays of up to about 30 minutes after a train struck a vehicle in Burlingame Thursday afternoon.
- Caltrain Hits Vehicle On Tracks In San Mateo A northbound train struck a vehicle on the tracks in San Mateo Tuesday evening, injuring one person and leading to significant delays for passengers, Caltrain officials said.
- Lanes Remain Closed On I-680 After Deadly Crash Involving Motorcycle, Big-Rig Lanes remain closed on southbound Interstate Highway 680 in San Ramon following a fatal collision involving a motorcycle and big-rig early Monday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Fatal Accident On Highway 680 San Ramon Involving Motorcycle, Big Rig A 39-year-old motorcyclist died in a crash involving two big-rigs and another vehicle on southbound Interstate Highway 680 in San Ramon early Monday morning, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said.
- Suspicious Package In Fremont BART Bus Zone Temporarily Shuts Down Service To Station A suspicious package was spotted in the bus zone of the Fremont BART station Tuesday afternoon, prompting police to temporarily shut down service to the station, according to a BART spokeswoman.
- Overturned Big Rig Spills 1,500 Gallons Of Paint In Marin County Lucas Valley Road in Marin County is expected to be closed until around 10 p.m. after a big-rig overturned and spilled an estimated 1,500 gallons of paint Thursday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Highway 101 Crash In San Francisco Cleared The California Highway Patrol is reporting a crash on Highway 101 near Interstate Highway 280 in San Francisco has been cleared.
- Body Found On I-80 On-Ramp In Richmond The California Highway Patrol is investigating a dead body found on an on-ramp to Interstate Highway 80 in Richmond late Tuesday morning.
- Extra Northbound Golden Gate Bridge Lane Added For Evening Commute There will be an extra northbound lane on the Golden Gate Bridge starting with Tuesday's evening commute, bridge district officials said.
- VIDEO: San Francisco Muni Bus Catches Fire On Highway 101 A San Francisco Municipal Railway bus engine overheated and caught fire Tuesday morning, briefly blocking traffic on U.S. Highway 101, according to Muni and California Highway Patrol officials.