Latest Traffic News
- Sinkhole On Tunnel Road In Berkeley Snarls Traffic Westbound Tunnel Road in Berkeley was closed Saturday morning because of a sinkhole.
- Lake Tahoe To Carson Valley Highway Reopens After Rockslides The Kingsbury Grade connecting Lake Tahoe to the Carson Valley has reopened after rockslides with boulders as big as 4-feet tall fell this week.
- Lanes Reopen Following Big Rig Crash That Blocked Westbound Traffic On Bay Bridge All westbound lanes of the Bay Bridge reopened late Thursday night after a big rig overturned just east of Treasure Island.
- 2 Suffer Major Injuries In Multi-Vehicle Collision On I-880 In Oakland Firefighters extricated one person and took two to Highland Hospital in Oakland with major injuries.
- $217 Million Allocated To Fix California Highways, Bridges, Rail Systems California transit authorities announced that $217 million will be allocated to projects intended to upgrade the state's transportation infrastructure.
- 2 Injured, Suspects Detained, In Shooting On I-80 In Richmond Two people were injured -- with one victim in critical condition -- in a freeway shooting on eastbound Interstate 80 in Richmond.
- Slide Forces Closure Of Morgan Territory Road In Contra Costa County A section of Morgan Territory Road in Contra Costa County has been closed due to a mudslide.
- Rockslide Closes Southbound Lanes of Highway 17 Near Los Gatos A rockslide closed southbound state Highway 17 near Los Gatos Monday evening at Lexington Reservoir.
- SF Supervisor Proposes Toll To Drive Down Crooked Block Of Lombard Street Lombard Street gets more than two million visitors each year and traffic backs up to drive down it.