Latest Traffic News
- Albany Woman Dies After Friday-Morning Crash With Truck On Rain-Slick Freeway A 55-year-old woman died Friday after a collision on I-680 in Danville.
- Injury Collision Near Toll Plaza Slows Westbound Bay Bridge Traffic At 10:13 a.m., CHP officers responded to a report of a collision after at least two vehicles collided near the Bay Bridge toll plaza.
- Armed Suspect Search Briefly Shuts Down I-880 In Fremont A sigalert was issued Thursday afternoon after authorities were forced to briefly close all lanes of I-880 at Thornton Avenue due to a search for suspects in a Millbrae robbery.
- Oakland Man Dies In Crash On I-580 Off-Ramp A 61-year-old man died Friday night in Oakland after a traffic accident on the Harrison St. off-ramp from westbound I-580.
- Head-On Crash Snarls Highway 92 Traffic Near Belmont All lanes of state Highway 92 near Belmont have reopened Sunday afternoon, following a head-on collision.
- States Enlist Drones As Airborne Inspectors For Transportation Projects State transportation departments are increasingly studying the use of drones for everything from inspecting bridges to clearing car accidents.
- Busy Stretch Of San Francisco Mission Street Getting Makeover Changes are underway along busy Mission Street in San Francisco to make it less congested.
- Storm Moving Into Bay Area Could Bring Flash Floods, Mudslides To Yosemite Stormy weather moving into the Bay Area has the National Weather Service warning people to be prepared, and drive carefully on roads.
- Severe Traffic Alert Issued After Crash Blocks All Northbound Lanes Of Highway 101 In San Rafael A severe traffic alert was issued after an accident blocked all northbound lanes of Highway 101 in San Rafael during Monday evening’s commute.
- Heavy Fog Blankets Bay Area, Delays Traffic, Airport Travel The Bay Area woke up to a blanket of heavy fog Monday causing delays during the morning commute and travelers at San Francisco International.