Latest Traffic News
- 1 Killed When Motorcycle Collides With Vehicle Near Lake Berryessa At least one person died Sunday afternoon following a collision involving a motorcycle and a vehicle near Lake Berryessa.
- Busy Stretch Of Interstate 280 A 'Death Trap' For Wild Animals Roadkill is a familiar sight for Northern California drivers. Scientists at UC Davis say I-280 is a death trap when it comes to car versus critter collision.
- Pleasant Hill Sinkhole Repairs To Be Finished By July 4 Parade Crews will complete repairing and resurfacing a Pleasant Hill street by Sunday evening, after a sinkhole that opened up Friday night forced the closure of the street.
- WB Lane Closed Overnight While Crews Fix Pothole On Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Caltrans crews are working overnight to fix a pothole on the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- WB I-580 Reopens As Firefighters Get Upper Hand On 3 Brush Fires Near Livermore All lanes of westbound I-580 near Grant Line Road were blocked as firefighters battle three brush fires.
- I-80 Shut Down Overnight In Both Directions At San Pablo Dam Road Interstate 80 was closed in both directions overnight Saturday for a project that includes construction of a new pedestrian overcrossing.
- Snow That Stalled Sierra Traffic Could Return Saturday Afternoon By Friday night, about 13 inches of snow had fallen at Kingvale and forecasters said more snow may arrive Saturday afternoon.
- Caltrans Shutting Down I-80 Overnight In Richmond, San Pablo Caltrans is warning motorists that a stretch of Interstate 80 in San Pablo and Richmond will be closed overnight.
- Study Confirms Carpool Lane Cheating Rampant In Bay Area Carpool cheaters beware: a new study shows violators are crowding carpool lanes and now it's got so bad, it could collapse the system.
- Albany Woman Dies After Friday-Morning Crash With Truck On Rain-Slick Freeway A 55-year-old woman died Friday after a collision on I-680 in Danville.