Latest Traffic News
- WB I-580 Reopens As Firefighters Get Upper Hand On 3 Brush Fires Near Livermore All lanes of westbound I-580 near Grant Line Road were blocked as firefighters battle three brush fires.
- I-80 Shut Down Overnight In Both Directions At San Pablo Dam Road Interstate 80 was closed in both directions overnight Saturday for a project that includes construction of a new pedestrian overcrossing.
- Snow That Stalled Sierra Traffic Could Return Saturday Afternoon By Friday night, about 13 inches of snow had fallen at Kingvale and forecasters said more snow may arrive Saturday afternoon.
- Caltrans Shutting Down I-80 Overnight In Richmond, San Pablo Caltrans is warning motorists that a stretch of Interstate 80 in San Pablo and Richmond will be closed overnight.
- Study Confirms Carpool Lane Cheating Rampant In Bay Area Carpool cheaters beware: a new study shows violators are crowding carpool lanes and now it's got so bad, it could collapse the system.
- Albany Woman Dies After Friday-Morning Crash With Truck On Rain-Slick Freeway A 55-year-old woman died Friday after a collision on I-680 in Danville.
- Injury Collision Near Toll Plaza Slows Westbound Bay Bridge Traffic At 10:13 a.m., CHP officers responded to a report of a collision after at least two vehicles collided near the Bay Bridge toll plaza.
- Armed Suspect Search Briefly Shuts Down I-880 In Fremont A sigalert was issued Thursday afternoon after authorities were forced to briefly close all lanes of I-880 at Thornton Avenue due to a search for suspects in a Millbrae robbery.
- Oakland Man Dies In Crash On I-580 Off-Ramp A 61-year-old man died Friday night in Oakland after a traffic accident on the Harrison St. off-ramp from westbound I-580.
- Head-On Crash Snarls Highway 92 Traffic Near Belmont All lanes of state Highway 92 near Belmont have reopened Sunday afternoon, following a head-on collision.