Latest Traffic News
- Major Injuries Reported In 4-Car Crash On I-80 At Berkeley Curve The crash was reported around 2:15 a.m. on Interstate 80 just east of the Bay Bridge.
- Suspect Arrested On Western End Of Bay Bridge After CHP Chase A CHP pursuit that started in Solano County came to a close just past the western end of the Bay Bridge, shutting down three lanes of I-80 as the suspect was taken into custody.
- Most Left Turns Removed On Van Ness Avenue In S.F. As Reconfiguration Begins Over the weekend, left turn lanes from Van Ness at most intersections will be permanently removed.
- Petaluma Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Suspected DUI Driver A pedestrian died late Saturday night when a man suspected of driving while drunk struck him as he was crossing a street in Petaluma.
- Tourists Swamp San Francisco's Lombard Street, Annoying Neighbors And Vexing Officials Sightseers have visited the landmark street for decades, but in the past four or five years, they have flooded it.
- San Francisco Launches Year-Long Speeding Crackdown San Francisco drivers can expect to see more speed enforcement along key corridors throughout the city following the launch Thursday of a new year-long crackdown effort.
- California To Study Powering The Grid With Gridlock California wants to find out if piezoelectric crystals could be used to produce electricity from the energy created by vehicles driving on roads.
- Caltrain Adds Service To Accommodate Beyonce Concert Fans Caltrain added more train service to accommodate the throngs of fans leaving Beyonce's Formation concert at Levi's Stadium Saturday night.
- Pedestrian-Bicycle Path Approved For Upper Deck Of Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Officials said anyone wishing to enjoy the panoramic views of the bay will be able to access the path 24-hours a day.
- Bomb Squad: Burning Backpack That Halted Traffic On I-280 Posed 'No Threat' Northbound I-280 reopened after a bomb squad was called out to investigate a suspicious backpack fire that stopped traffic for hours.