Latest Traffic News
- New Express Lanes Coming To I-580 In Tri-Valley Area New express lanes are slated to open on Highway 580 in the Tri-Valley area later this month.
- 29 Cars Involved In Crashes That Close I-80 Near Truckee TRUCKEE (CBS SF) -- Several stretches of highway leading to the Sierra Nevada area were closed due to crashes involving 29 cars near Truckee, the California Highway Patrol reported Sunday. I-80 was closed in both directions after the crash...
- Major Gridlock Grips San Francisco As Construction Begins On Super Bowl City Kickoff for Super Bowl 50 is still days away, but major gridlock has already arrived in San Francisco due to construction on Super Bowl City.
- Tips For Safer Winter Driving From The CHP California arguably has some of the best, and worst drivers in the world, and the CHP has to respond to hundreds of crashes when big storms pass through the Bay Area. Luckily, they also have a list of tips to help drivers avoid those accidents in the...
- Tree Falls On Highway 17, Blocking Lanes In Santa Clara County A large tree is blocking two lanes on state Highway 17 in unincorporated Santa Clara County Tuesday afternoon, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Slippery Black Ice Causes Spin Outs, Road Closure In East Bay Freezing temperatures made for black ice before dawn Wednesday in the East Bay.
- Mare Island Bridge To Close For 6 Months For Rebuilding Project A bridge that connects Vallejo's Mare Island to the city's north end waterfront is set to close this week, as a nearly six-month-long project to improve the bridge inches closer toward completion.
- New Year's Mass Transit Guide If you choose to get hammered on New Year’s Eve, rest assured you can get home safely for free via bus, train or light rail...
- Black Ice Suspected Cause Of Multi-Vehicle I-280 Crash In Hillsborough The CHP shut down northbound lanes of Interstate Highway 280 near the scene of a crash in Hillsborough Saturday morning.
- Thousands Hit The Road On Thanksgiving Getaway Day The Thanksgiving getaway rush has begun as thousands of Bay Area residents took the roadways and airways Wednesday on their annual treks to visit family and friends for the holiday.