Latest Traffic News
- BART Transbay Service Open Again; Board Revisits Building Second Tube BART trains are back in service between Oakland and San Francisco after the Transbay Tube was shut down for the weekend.
- Honda Driver Killed In 4-Car Crash On I-880; All Lanes Reopened Two lanes remain closed on southbound Interstate Highway 880 in Oakland Wednesday morning after a fatal crash, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- All Lanes Of Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Open After Big-Rig Crash The eastbound lanes of the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge have reopened after they were closed for much of Tuesday morning because a big-rig got stuck on a concrete wall, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Hwy 101 Near South San Francisco A man was fatally struck by a vehicle on U.S. Highway 101 after getting out of his vehicle near South San Francisco Sunday morning.
- Wragg Fire Near Lake Berryessa Scorches 6,000 Acres, 200 Homes Evacuated A fast-moving wildfire near Lake Berryessa has scorched at least 6,000 acres as of late Wednesday night, prompting the evacuations of nearly 200 homes.
- Grass Fire Blocks Lane Of I-80 In Solano County A grass fire has blocked the right lane of eastbound Interstate Highway 80 at the interchange of northbound Interstate Highway 505 Wednesday afternoon, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Crash Leads To Car Fire On San Mateo Bridge A crash led to a car fire on the eastbound side of the San Mateo Bridge Sunday afternoon, according to the California Highway Patrol.
- 2 Arrested After Police Chase Ending In Walnut Creek Crash Authorities arrested two men following a pursuit from San Lorenzo that ended with a car crash in Walnut Creek on Wednesday night, an Alameda County sheriff’s spokesman said Thursday.
- Bay Bridge Fires Likely Caused By Maintenance Road Flares, Caltrans Says Road flares left by maintenance crews are the likely cause of two fires in an expansion joint on the new eastern span of the Bay Bridge, a Caltrans spokeswoman said Wednesday.
- Rubber Expansion Joint Catches Fire On Bay Bridge A rubber expansion joint caught fire on the eastern span of the Bay Bridge Wednesday afternoon, according to the California Highway Patrol.