Latest Traffic News
- Larkspur Man Identified As Motorcyclist Killed In Friday Crash On Golden Gate Bridge A man who died after his motorcycle crashed into a guard rail on the Golden Gate Bridge Friday evening has been identified as Aamir Ahmad Khan of Larkspur.
- Golden Gate Bridge Lanes Reopen Following Fatal Motorcycle Crash The collision was reported shortly before 6 p.m. and northbound lanes were blocked for about an hour.
- SF Mayor Steps Up Safety Efforts In Wake Of Bicyclist Deaths Mayor Ed Lee issued an executive directive committing to accelerated safety improvements to the city's streets and bike network over the next nine months.
- I-880 In Oakland Closed Overnight For Repairs Part of Interstate 880 in Oakland will closed overnight for the next few days as crews work on road improvements.
- 1 Killed When Motorcycle Collides With Vehicle Near Lake Berryessa At least one person died Sunday afternoon following a collision involving a motorcycle and a vehicle near Lake Berryessa.
- Busy Stretch Of Interstate 280 A 'Death Trap' For Wild Animals Roadkill is a familiar sight for Northern California drivers. Scientists at UC Davis say I-280 is a death trap when it comes to car versus critter collision.
- Pleasant Hill Sinkhole Repairs To Be Finished By July 4 Parade Crews will complete repairing and resurfacing a Pleasant Hill street by Sunday evening, after a sinkhole that opened up Friday night forced the closure of the street.
- WB Lane Closed Overnight While Crews Fix Pothole On Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Caltrans crews are working overnight to fix a pothole on the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- WB I-580 Reopens As Firefighters Get Upper Hand On 3 Brush Fires Near Livermore All lanes of westbound I-580 near Grant Line Road were blocked as firefighters battle three brush fires.
- I-80 Shut Down Overnight In Both Directions At San Pablo Dam Road Interstate 80 was closed in both directions overnight Saturday for a project that includes construction of a new pedestrian overcrossing.