Latest Traffic News
- Rockslide Closes Southbound Lanes of Highway 17 Near Los Gatos A rockslide closed southbound state Highway 17 near Los Gatos Monday evening at Lexington Reservoir.
- SF Supervisor Proposes Toll To Drive Down Crooked Block Of Lombard Street Lombard Street gets more than two million visitors each year and traffic backs up to drive down it.
- San Francisco Lawmaker Wants Automated Cameras to Identify, Ticket Speeders Assemblyman David Chiu introduced a bill which would make automatic speed-enforcement cameras and ticketing legal in the state. He defended his plan in an interview on KPIX with Phil Matier.
- Highway 17 Partially Reopened In Both Directions After Landslide Forced Closure Caltrans and the CHP have reopened one lane in each direction on state Highway 17 near Scotts Valley.
- Fremont Red Light Cameras Seem To Have Mind Of Their Own (Or Are They Rigged?) If you paid a fine for a red light ticket in Fremont, pay attention -- there’s something the city didn't want anyone to know.
- Highway 37 Reopened In Novato After Weeklong Flooding Closure The CHP, along with Caltrans crews, worked all week to pump out the water that had flooded the highway.
- Driver Safe In Castro Valley After Tree Smashes Into Her Car A woman driving on Crow Canyon Road in Castro Valley had to be rescued when she was struck by a huge falling eucalyptus Wednesday evening.
- Highway 37, Flooded in Novato, May Stay Closed for Days Drivers who use Hwy 37 during their weekly commute are being asked to plan ahead for the delays and to use alternate routes.
- Pedestrian Killed On I-80 In Richmond May Have Jumped From Overpass The incident was first reported when a caller said that a pedestrian may have jumped into traffic from an overpass near McBryde Avenue.
- SFMTA To Vote Tuesday On Dolores Street Median Parking Pilot Program The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency is set to vote Tuesday to legalize median parking on Dolores Street on weekends despite opposition from those who live in the area.