Latest Traffic News
- Fourth Of July Travel To Break Records In California This Fourth of July weekend is projected to have the highest rate of travel since 2010.
- 7 Big Events That Will Make Bay Area Traffic A Nightmare On Sunday Some of you are so excited to celebrate the Supreme Court marriage equality ruling that you already have the car packed up and ready to drive down to Sunday's San Francisco Pride Parade. That's a good thing. You might want to consider leaving now.
- BART Service Restored On Pittsburg/Bay Point Line In East Bay After Fire Near Tracks PG&E was working to restore power to customers in Walnut Creek Thursday evening after downed lines caused an outage that shut down BART service for around two hours and affected as many as 3,000 customers.
- Street Closures Begin Thursday Night Ahead Of Warriors Victory Parade: Here's The Full List The Warriors Parade of Champions in Oakland is slated to begin at 10 a.m. Friday, and cbsSF.com will provide live streaming parade preparations coverage as early as 7 a.m., joining KPIX 5’s anchored coverage at 9:30 a.m. online and on-air, with...
- Summer's Here And The Bay Bridge Morning Traffic Is Gone -- Where Did It Go? It's June. Your hour and 45 minute Bay Bridge commute has suddenly been cut in half. Where did everybody go? It's all about the 'bunny ears.'
- Heat To Blame For BART Delays; Berkeley Station Loses Power Monday's hot weather led to delays throughout the BART system and a the closure of a station in Berkeley for several hours.
- Fire Burns Along I-880 In San Leandro Area, Sending Thick Smoke Into Air A fire burning near I-880 and I-238 in the San Leandro area Monday afternoon, sent thick smoke into the air.
- BottleRock Napa 2015: Complete Survival Guide, Transit, Set Times, Chefs, Bands BottleRock Napa 2015 kicks off Friday and continues through Sunday. Here are some helpful tips and links for your weekend in Napa!
- Is There A Good Way To Get To Bottle Rock? Looking for the secret, traffic-free way to get to BottleRock music festival in Napa this weekend? Good luck with that.
- All Lanes Of Interstate Highway 680 Reopened Following Big Rig Crash The California Highway Patrol Thursday morning is reporting all lanes of southbound Interstate Highway 680 in Sunol have reopened following a crash involving a big-rig.