A second man accused of killing a father and two of his sons in San Francisco in 2008 pleaded not guilty to murder charges Tuesday.
A second suspect wanted in the 2008 murders of a San Francisco man and his two sons has been captured in North Carolina, authorities said.
The man convicted of killing three members of a San Francisco family will be spending the rest of his life behind bars.
After losing her husband and two sons, Danielle Bologna said she has lived in hiding and fear of retaliation.
Sentencing was delayed Monday for Edwin Ramos, an alleged MS-13 gang member convicted last month of murdering a father and two of his sons in San Francisco, but the victims’ family members got a chance to address Ramos in court Monday morning.
A San Francisco jury found Edwin Ramos guilty Wednesday of murdering a father and two of his sons in an afternoon shooting in the city’s Excelsior District in 2008.
The trial of an alleged MS-13 gang member accused of killing a father and his two sons in San Francisco in 2008 is now in the hands of the jury.
An interview with San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon on a number of different high profile cases he and his office are currently working on.
A man accused of killing a father and two sons in San Francisco in the summer of 2008 forcefully denied Wednesday the lone survivor’s account of the shootings.
A prosecutor began a heated cross-examination Tuesday of Edwin Ramos, the man accused of shooting a father and two sons in San Francisco in the summer of 2008.