Four-Alarm Inferno Burns Historic Berkeley ChurchA roaring four-alarm fire raced through the attic space of a three-story Berkeley church near the University of California campus Friday, destroying the historic structure.
Discarded Cigarette Sparked Petaluma Neighborhood FireA carelessly discarded cigarette tossed from vehicle on Highway 101 was the likely source of a firestorm that roared through a Petaluma neighborhood, authorities announced Thursday.
Teen Playing With Matches Suspected In Fire That Damaged Novato HomeA home was damaged as a result of a two-alarm vegetation fire caused by a teenager playing with matches in Novato.
Petaluma Homes Burn Next To Highway 101Fires burned several homes in Petaluma next to U.S. Highway 101 Tuesday afternoon.
Loma Fire Burns 1,000 Acres In Santa Cruz MountainsCal Fire crews responded to a massive fire in the Santa Cruz Mountains in Santa Clara County on Monday, fire agency officials said.
Jet Fuel Truck Catches Fire Near SFOA truck carrying jet fuel caught fire Sunday afternoon near the San Francisco International Airport, according to a San Francisco Fire Department spokesman.
Warehouse Fire On Treasure Island Quickly Snuffed OutFirefighters in San Francisco were able to quickly extinguish a warehouse fire Sunday afternoon on Treasure Island.
Firefighter Injured Battling 2-Alarm Bernal Heights BlazeFirefighters battled a smoke two-alarm fire that erupted early Friday in a three-story Victorian in a Bernal Heights neighborhood, authorities said.
2-Alarm Fire On San Bruno Mountain ControlledFire crews were able to control a fire that started on San Bruno Mountain in Brisbane and spread to the other side of Highway 101 Thursday afternoon, according to authorities.
Crews Knock Down 2-Alarm Fire In Potrero HillA two-alarm fire in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood has been extinguished Wednesday afternoon, according to fire officials.
Samsung Replacements Available After Galaxy Note 7 Recalled For Fire RiskSamsung says new Galaxy Note 7 smartphones will be available in U.S. stores starting Wednesday to replace about 1 million devices recalled because their batteries can catch fire.
Hazmat Incident Sparks Hillside Fire In TracyA hazmat incident at a test facility in Tracy sparked a hillside fire on Tuesday evening, according to fire officials.