More meatballs apparently left out to poison dogs were discovered Monday morning in San Francisco’s Sunset District, according to police.
There is no greater time of year for the lovely lily, but there is also no more dangerous time of year for cats, as a single nibble of a leaf, a few drinks of the vase water, or even brushing against lily pollen could lead to kidney failure and death.
San Francisco police are testing four meatballs found on a sidewalk in the city’s Richmond District Sunday night to see if they are poisonous.
A dog owned by a Northern California researcher studying how a rat poison affects endangered species was killed by the same poison intentionally left for the dog, according to the owner.
San Francisco police are asking for the public’s help in tracking down whomever left hundreds of meatballs laced with rat poison in areas where dogs could find them.
San Jose police were investigating a the motives of a female suspect who placed orange juice mixed with rubbing alcohol on a refrigerated shelf at a Starbucks coffee shop on Monday afternoon.
A $20,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest of suspects in the poisoning of both a Richmond police officer dog and a Richmond police officer’s own dog, Richmond police said Wednesday.
Richmond police are searching for burglars who broke into an officer’s home, poisoned two of his dogs and stole several guns.
A woman who ate six “death cap” mushrooms is lucky to be alive and talking about it. But, don’t chalk it up to luck. Instead, chalk it up to the Santa Cruz hospital where she was treated – and one of the doctors who practices there.
A California woman who served poisonous mushrooms to residents of an elder-care home has been barred from working in such facilities.