It may take up to three weeks to test orange juice allegedly poisoned a week ago at a Starbucks in San Jose because no one knows what is in it yet, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office.
A woman arrested Monday after she allegedly placed two poisoned bottles of orange juice inside a refrigerator full of merchandise at a San Jose Starbucks store has been released from jail.
San Jose police were investigating a the motives of a female suspect who placed orange juice mixed with rubbing alcohol on a refrigerated shelf at a Starbucks coffee shop on Monday afternoon.
A $20,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest of suspects in the poisoning of both a Richmond police officer dog and a Richmond police officer’s own dog, Richmond police said Wednesday.
Richmond police are searching for burglars who broke into an officer’s home, poisoned two of his dogs and stole several guns.
Pacific Gas and Electric representatives found no source of the carbon monoxide that sent 14 people in San Francisco’s Bernal Heights neighborhood to the hospital Sunday evening.
Veterinarians in Berkeley teamed up with a Santa Cruz doctor to save a dog who was poisoned by mushrooms. Their procedure may also be used to help save human lives.
A California woman accused of killing her infant son by breastfeeding him after she used methamphetamine has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter.
A 14-year-old girl who was found dead in her bedroom the morning after a sleepover last summer died from drinking GHB, a so-called “date rape” drug, according to the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office.
Fire officials in Hayward are reminding residents to install carbon monoxide detectors in their homes after three people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in the city Sunday morning.