Space heater

Pit Bull Rescued, 3 Residents Displaced In SF House FireA pit bull was saved in a one-alarm fire at a home in San Francisco's Silver Terrace neighborhood Saturday morning that displaced three residents.
Space Heater Sparks 1-Alarm House Fire In RodeoA space heater appears to have been the source of a fire that badly damaged a house in Rodeo and left the homeowner displaced Thursday night.
Police ID Santa Cruz County Trailer Fire VictimAuthorities have identified a woman killed in a trailer fire in the Santa Cruz Mountains early Sunday morning.

More From CBS San Francisco

Super Bowl 50
Get Your Tickets To CBS Radio's The Night Before Now!Follow along as two of the biggest names in rock join forces #TheNightBefore the big game!

Listen Live