Bride & Groom (credit: Thinkstock)
Alice@97.3′s Sarah and Vinnie reported on the top ten songs music service Spotify released as the best songs for a first dance at a wedding.
Over 30,000 playlists were analyzed by Spotify and the top results are close predictions on what could possibly be played at an upcoming wedding.
Here are the ten tracks mentioned on Sarah & Vinnie’s Morning show on Alice@97.3. You can use this list as a reference the next time you or your friends are considering music selection with your DJ or band.
10. Adele – Make You Feel My Love
9. Brad Paisley – Then
8. Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
7. Michael Buble – Everything
6. Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
5. Jack Johnson – Better Together
4. John Legend – All of Me
3. Ray LaMontagne – You Are The Best Thing
2. Jason Mraz – I Won’t Give You Up
1. Etta James – At Last