SAN JOSE, Calif. (KCBS)_ The San Jose Fire Department has capped a “non-dangerous” gas leak at a fiber-optics company.

The gas leak was reported at about 7:15 Friday morning at JDSU, located at 80 Rose Orchard Way, according to fire Capt. Chuck Rangel.

About 25 company employees were evacuated due to a potential inhalation hazard, Rangel said. No injuries have been reported.

Rangel said employees reported the leak after they felt something slippery on the floor and alarms went off in the building. There was suspicion it could have been phosphine gas leaking from a service cart that also contains hydraulic fluid, Rangel said.