LOS ANGELES (KCBS) — Bryan Stow, the Giants fan beaten in a Dodger Stadium parking lot on Opening Day 2011, is filing another lawsuit against the Los Angeles franchise, the Los Angeles Times reports.
The lawsuit, filed on Monday, comes after Stow was awarded $18 million in July for damages resulting from that attack on March 31, 2011.READ MORE: Dozens of Dogs, Cats Removed From Danville Home
According to the Los Angeles Times, Stow says, in the new filing, that the Dodgers, their insurance providers, and his former employer have not provided enough medical coverage for him in his recovery.READ MORE: Oakland Church Group Hosts Party to Preach Anti-Violence by Practicing Community
He said his health insurance has since stopped covering his care at the Centre for Neuro Skill, in Emeryville, where he had been rehabilitating and that he has since suffered serious regression as a result.MORE NEWS: 18-Year-Old Man Shot Dead, Another Wounded Saturday in Bay Point
The pair convicted of attacking Stow, Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood, were ordered to pay a share of the original $18 million award.