This could probably be featured as the centerpiece of your Super Bowl spread on Sunday.
- One chicken
- One beer in can
- Favorite seasonings
- Wash chicken inside and out. Take out guts from chicken cavity.
- Drink half the beer. Open beer can fully with circular can opener. Stick can with half a beer up the chickens end zone to allow it to stand on its own.
- Smear spices outside and between skin and meat. Same with butter.
- Heat coals in BBQ. When hot, place chicken on other end of grill, using in indirect heat. Cook until dark meat reaches at least 165 degrees probably 45-60 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, take chicken off beer can using oven mitts. Carve and enjoy!