By Ned EhrbareBay Removes Listing for Art Created in California Japanese Internment Camp
The actress, screenwriter and memoirist has revealed that while filming the landmark blockbuster in 1976, the then-19-year-old Fisher and co-star Harrison Ford carried on an affair for three months.
“It was so intense,” Fisher revealed to People magazine, which is publishing an excerpt of her new memoir, “The Princess Diarist.”
“It was Han and Leia during the week, and Carrie and Harrison during the weekend,” she said.
In the book, Fisher describes waking up following their first night together — after a birthday party for director George Lucas — and feeling filled with doubt. “I looked over at Harrison. A hero’s face — a few strands of hair fell over his noble, slightly furrowed brow,” she wrote. “How could you ask such a shining specimen of a man to be satisfied with the likes of me?”READ MORE: Gas Pump Sticker Shock: Bay Area Approaching Nation Leading $4 A Gallon
“I was so inexperienced, but I trusted something about him,” she says. “He was kind.”
As for Ford — who was 33, married and a father of two at the time — Fisher says he was told about the revelation in advance and given a draft of the book before publication. Ford’s publicist did not respond to requests for comment, according to People.
© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
_____________________________________________MORE NEWS: VIDEO: Asian Man Attacked In Oakland, Tries to Fight Back In Attempted Robbery
INTERESTED IN CELEBRITY NEWS?
HERE’S MORE FROM RADIO.COM
- Adele Shares Cute Australian Tour Announcement
- P!nk & Red Hot Chili Peppers to Headline 50th Summerfest
- Leon Russell, Elton John and Appreciating the Giants
- Grace Vanderwaal Announces ‘Perfectly Imperfect’ EP
- Brantley Gilbert Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Juicy J Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Thomas Rhett Releases Wild ‘Star of the Show’ Video
- Bruce Springsteen Rescued by New Jersey Veterans
- Aerosmith Announce ‘Farewell’ Tour
- Lil Wayne Signs with Jay Z?