HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19READ MORE: Candlelight Display At Golden Gate Park Honors Millions Of Lives Lost To AIDS
There is no scientifically proven cure or vaccine for the coronavirus. The best way not to get sick is to avoid being exposed to this virus. So please:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap. Hand sanitizer helps.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm, not your hand.
- Wear a mask when outside, or in public places like stores.
- Avoid close contact – stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily.
And please remember, older adults and people who have medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes may be at higher risk for developing serious complications from COVID-19 illness.MORE NEWS: CA Drought: New Marin Water Restrictions Catch Some Residents Off Guard
For more information on how to protect yourself and others from spreading the coronavirus, go to the CDC website, cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html.