2 Hospitalized Following Vallejo Carbon Monoxide PoisoningTwo people were hospitalized Friday in what appears to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning at a Vallejo apartment, authorities said.
Police Confirm Carbon Monoxide Killed Couple Found In Berkeley ApartmentThe bodies of Roger and Valerie Morash and their two cats were found in their Deakin Street apartment on Jan. 23.
Source: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Killed Berkeley CoupleA couple found dead in their Berkeley home under mysterious circumstances earlier this week was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, a law enforcement source told KPIX 5 Friday.
3 Workers Taken To Hospital After Exposure To Carbon Monoxide At Job SiteThree workers were taken to the hospital after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide at a construction site.
San Leandro Mom Convicted Of Murder In Death Of Disabled 8-Year-OldA San Leandro mother has been convicted of second-degree murder for the death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter two years ago in what authorities believe was an attempted murder-suicide.
Watsonville Man Using Charcoal BBQ For Heat Dies Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA 21-year-old man was found dead of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning from indoor use of a charcoal-burning barbecue grill late Wednesday night in Watsonville, according to police.
ConsumerWatch: New Law Requires Carbon Monoxide DetectorsStarting July 1st, California homeowners are expected to install carbon monoxide detectors in their homes.
Daly City Family Sick From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA carbon monoxide leak hospitalized a three-person family in Daly City Saturday afternoon.