Rescued Bald Eagle In Petaluma Euthanized Following Shooting, PoisoningA bald eagle that was shot with a pellet gun and rescued last week in Petaluma had to be euthanized Friday morning, Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue said.
British Couple Sickened By Mystery Substance Near Town Where Russian Spy Was PoisonedA British couple were sickened by an unknown substance in a town near where a former Russian spy and his daughter were poisoned.
Mystery Meat Found In Glen Park Raises Coyote ConcernsCoyote sightings are pretty common around San Francisco, but a recent discovery in Glen Park has some concerned that residents could be taking coyote control into their own hands.
2 People Become Critically Ill After Drinking Tea From SF Chinatown StoreTwo people became critically ill after drinking herbal tea that was purchased at a San Francisco Chinatown store.
Police Arrest Monterey Woman Suspected Of Plotting To Kill Her MotherPolice believe 30-year-old Di Stylo was planning on poisoning her mother in an attempt to kill her.
Death Cap Mushrooms Popping Up Around Bay Area Following El Niño RainAll the rain from recent El Nino storms has mushrooms popping up all around the Bay Area, but with them comes a warning from health officials that some of them can be deadly.
Mountain Lion Found On Malibu Trail Died From Rat PoisonA well-known mountain lion found on a Malibu trail apparently died from rat poison.
Nearly 200 Firefighters Treated For Poison Oak While Battling Wildfire Near San Luis ObispoNearly 200 firefighters battling a blaze on California’s Central Coast had to be treated for poison oak.
Rattlesnake Bites Toddler In Pittsburg BackyardA Pittsburg toddler was airlifted to a hospital after suffering a bite from a rattlesnake Tuesday evening, according to firefighters.
South Bay Dog Owners Warned After White Powder Found On Popular TrailSouth Bay dog owners are being warned to watch what their pets pick up.
Rare California Condor Poisoned By Lead Recovering At Oakland ZooA rare California condor is recovering nicely at the Oakland zoo after being brought in with alarmingly high levels of lead.
Stanford Student's 'Cry For Help': Reportedly Admits Poisoning Classmates' Water Bottles With FormaldehydeA Stanford graduate student who said it was "a cry for help" admitted putting a lab chemical in classmate's water bottles.
Warning: 3 Dogs Fatally Poisoned After Drinking Water From Lake Chabot In The East BayEast Bay park and municipal officials have issued an urgent warning for dog owners to keep their pets away from the water at Lake Chabot.
Rat Poison Detected In 3 Bobcats Found Dead Near UC Santa Cruz CampusA test reveals a female bobcat originally reported as road kill near the UC Santa Cruz campus is the third cat to die from rat poison in four months.
'Amnesty' Pond For Dumping Unwanted Goldfish Planned After Deadly Restoration Of SF's Mountain LakePeople can soon start dumping their pet goldfish, carp and other unwanted fishy pets in a designated “amnesty” pond near San Francisco Presidio’s Mountain Lake.