(credit: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

According to the BART website, daily ridership reaches over 400,000 passengers each day. You may have been one of the lucky 1% who’ve witnessed these unique experiences on BART. For the rest of us, the 99%, you can sit around like the “well prepared commuter” or be enjoy life and be like the 8 gems handpicked for your enjoyment:


Laid down to the sounds of Bruno Mars’ Treasure, this trio put on a great impromptu show for the evening commute with pop locking and body contortion tricks.


Sugar Ray’s Every Mornin’ probably might be appropriate on your morning commute. Nothing beats a free concert after a long days work, in an over crowded Bart train on your way home.


A man sleeping while standing up on the Bart train. I’m amazed that he’s able to stay upright, while those around him fear him falling down. Will he fall? Will he stand? Will he find himself lying down in other passengers laps? Watch and find out…

Drunk Singing:

Singing Irish men on Bart train. Football team after wedding. Very loud, Very drunk, Very Irish. Arustisha, arustisha…its addicting.


An interesting way to break the morning silence. This man cuts a ear piercing scream in the middle of the morning commute.

Cirque du Soleil impersonation:
No words…no words, for this one.
Chicken Fighting:
Couple of drunks Battle it out on Bart Train. Who will win?

Crowd Surfing: 

And finally, this was posted last week, but it still is YouTube gold. Crowd surfing, people! Crowd surfing on BART. Genius.