PALO ALTO (KCBS) – The newest iPhones went on sale Friday. Naturally, that meant long lines of Apple faithful outside Apple stores across the country, well ahead of their scheduled hours, anxious to get their hands on a 5S or 5C.
Apple fans at the Palo Alto store on University Ave. had an extra something to crow about, after CEO Tim Cook showed up and walked the line, meeting customers shortly after 7:30 a.m.
- What The Tech World Is Saying About New iPhones
- Tips & Tricks With New iOS 7, iPhones
- Senator Concerned About Apple Fingerprint Technology
- San Francisco DA Urges Use Of iPhone Anti-Theft System In iOS 7
- PHOTOS: Latest Apple iPhone Release
- Larry Magid: Should You Wait To Install Apple’s iOS 7?
Cook didn’t take any questions from the media, explaining his appearance was intended for Apple store employees and customers.Comments (4)